Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 16
About Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA):
Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1987 by a group of Afghan volunteers, registered with the Ministry of Economy of Afghanistan. Moreover, CHA is a multi-sectorial organization implementing Health & Nutrition, Education, and Agriculture, Rural Development / Social Protection, and Disaster Risk Mitigation projects in various provinces of the country.
Position Title: Social Organizer
Job Locations: Balkh and Farah
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary & benefits: According to CHA internal rule
No of Positions: 16
Vacancy Number: HRM-110
Organization: Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA)
Working experience: 2 years
Contract duration: Five months
Closing date: 19 September 2020
CHA is looking to hire 16 individuals as Social Organizers for the provinces of Balkh and Farah to ensure the effective implementation of the project in the relevant provinces.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Identifying the project beneficiaries based on the project criteria.
· Conducting the selection of beneficiaries in close coordination with CDCs in targeted areas.
· Participating in workshops and training held by master trainer or donor.
· Conducting training for recipients in agriculture and animal husbandry related matters.
· Coordination of trainees and organizing the training for beneficiaries.
· Organization of coordinative meetings with CDCs and line departments at the district level.
· Dynamic participation in distributing inputs to beneficiaries.
· Being in constant coordination with the project monitoring officer and a focal point.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, in the field of agriculture, is desirable.
Good communication skills.
- Great computer skills in Word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, and familiarity with and experience of other software packages and systems.
- Local candidates from the mention districts will be preferred
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Pashto/Dari.
How to apply for these posts?
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CVs along with a cover letter to the CHA HR Department.
Applicants applying for Farah province shall send their application package to the CHA Farah field office through email [email protected].
And, those applying for Balkh province should submit their CVs together with a cover letter to the Balkh HR field office through email address [email protected].
Only those candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for other stages of the recruitment process.