‘30 Dari-Pashto Linguist Positions’ at Wise Group in Different ProvincesJob/Internship Wise Group
About Wise Group:
The WISE GROUP is a multifunctional organization located in Kabul, Afghanistan. It delivers professional services in the fields of program management, operations, facilities management, base support, HR, technology, language, finance, and logistics services throughout Afghanistan.
Position Title: Pashto-Dari Linguist
Job Locations: Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Logar, Nangarhar, Laghman, Panjshir, Baghlan, Bamyan, Ghazni, Paktika, Paktya, Khost, Konar, Nooristan, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Samangan, Balkh, Sar-e-Pul, Ghor, Daykundi, Urozgan, Zabul, Kandahar, Jawzjan, Faryab, Helmand, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Nimroz
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary: 1000-1800 USD/month
Vacancy No: TWG-3025
No of Jobs: 30
Organization: Wise Group
Work Experience: 5 years
Contract Duration: One year(s) with the possibility of extension
Contract type: Long-term
Required languages: Dari/Pashto/English
Closing date: 24 August 2020
Wise Group is looking to hire 30+ Local National Linguists (LNLs) in Afghanistan who can speak, read and write English, Pashtu, and Dari. Qualified applicants can read the details and apply accordingly.
The incumbents’ responsibilities include:
- They will be assigned to a military division and will do several linguistic related tasks, including but not limited to face to face, listening to radio intercepts, and reading documents.
- The organization may request the incumbents to operate a Government-furnished vehicle in support of operations.
- All Linguists may need to go on missions (outside the wire) and be physically apt to do these responsibilities.
- Lift at least 30 pounds overhead
- Position holders may be required to be prepared and available to work any hours and any days contingent on mission requirements.
- Wise Group may require employees to work both outside and inside, depending upon mission requirements.
- Must be prepared, willing, and able to change routine work/tasks as the mission requirements at the assigned location may be packed with lots of movement and change.
1. Language Skills Requirements: Linguists shall have a minimum score of ILR 3 in the following 9 Tests:
- Dari Reading, Dari Writing, Dari Listening/Speaking
- Pashto Reading, Pashto Writing, Pashto Listening/Speaking
- English Reading, English Writing, English Listening/Speaking
- Skills and abilities
- Ability to think fast and cope with issues that may emerge professionally, on time, and suitably.
- Typing ability, basic computer knowledge, and use of Windows, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Treat oneself in harmony with local culture and traditions.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently during extended periods in a high-pressure setting.
How to apply?
If you are qualified and interested to apply, send your resume to the below email address.
Submission email: [email protected]