Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 42
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3.5 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 98834
Applications are now open for the 2021-22 round of Chancellor’s International Scholarship for exceptional students to study at the University of Warwick. There are up to 42 scholarships with full funding offered to outstanding International and EU full-time Ph.D. program applicants to undertake their doctoral degrees at one of the prominent universities in the UK. Are you dreaming to study in the UK? If yes, do go for this opportunity (the deadline is tight!).
Application deadline: 21 January 2021 (23:59pm (GMT)
University: University of Warwick
Country: United Kingdom
Duration: 3.5 years (unless applicants are in their first year of study)
Communication of results (via email): 19 March 2021
Program start: October 2021
Fields of study: Any
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship award includes:
- The full tuition fees payment (nearly amounting to £24,010)
- A maintenance allowance in line with UKRI rates (conditional £15,285 for full-time awardees in 2021/22)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for this Ph.D. Scholarship.
- Students presently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either hold the status of ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ applicants for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality requirement;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be postponed to the next academic year.
A group of faculty assessors across the university evaluates applications, makes recommendations to the university’s decision-making departments. The strongest applications will be evaluated by the assessors.
How to apply?
Qualified applicants can apply online for the scholarship. In addition, all supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be submitted by the deadline. You are strongly advised to read guidance notes for application before applying.
Note: In the application system of the scholarship, you will have to complete two types of applications.
First, you should already apply for your specific course/discipline and complete it and upload the application documents and then you apply for the scholarship.
For more information, visit the official announcement link.