50 Teaching Jobs at Shams London Academy2 in KabulJob/Internship Shams London Academy (SLA)
About Shams London Academy2
Shams London Academy (SLA) is the first, the best & largest chain of English-taught school in Afghanistan that is contributing to the nation’s development in the Education sector. Furthermore, SLA is a registered entity with the Ministry of Education, Government of Afghanistan.
Position Title: Teachers for Oxford and Maarif subjects
Job Location: Kabul
Employment Type: Part-Time
Salary: Based on the organization’s Salary Scale
Vacancy No: SLA-KRT-99-001
No of Jobs: 50
Organization: Shams London Academy
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Contract Duration: One year(s) with the possibility of extension
Contract type: Permanent
Probation period: Three months
Required languages: Dari/Pashto/English
Closing date: 25 August 2020
Shams London Academy is a reputable educational institution. It is looking to hire 50 experienced and competent instructors for Maarif and Oxford subjects. Therefore, qualified applicants can read the details and apply accordingly.
The incumbents’ responsibilities are as follows and they:
- Should pursue their teaching schedule/hours, and abide by that;
- Should be careful of class discipline and place a great emphasis on that;
- Should implement the students’ attendance and keep their presence constant;
- Should implement and complete their teaching plans according to the curriculum and should do it in a timely manner;
- Should prepare their teaching plans as per the approved curriculum;
- Should prepare their monthly plans properly and submit it to School mgmt.;
- Should conduct class, group, mid-term & supplemental exams according to specific plans;
- Should daily assign students with homework, file them in students’ dairy books and sign them;
- Should guide the playful students who do not do homework and contact their parents if needed;
- Should appropriately notify the relevant body of each incident or important issue occurring in the school;
- Should contribute to the winter courses of school prepared by the mgmt.;
- Should thoroughly contribute to and assist in tasks assigned by the office if required and as overtime assignments; and
- Finally, should help those students getting sick or injured as a result of any incident at the school.
1. Education & experience:
- Applicants must be graduates of the field for which they apply.
- Those applying for Oxford subjects must demonstrate sufficient English proficiency proofs in their applications.
- Having three years is imperative.
How to apply?
If you are qualified and interested to apply, please send your resume through the following email address.
Or, you can also send your CVs to SLA what’s app account via 0730708516.
Submission email: [email protected]