6 ‘Data Entry Clerk Vacancies’ by SJTLSC Company in KabulJob/Internship Salim Jawid Transportation & Logistics Services Company (SJTLSC)
About Salim Jawid Transportation & Logistics Services Company:
Salim Jawid Transportation and Logistics Services Company is an Afghan-owned company. SJTLSC is headquartered in Kabul. Also, SJTLSC is currently managing a project for UNICEF to recruit, organize, and manage Technical Extenders for philanthropic activities across Afghanistan.
Position Title: Data Entry Clerk
Job Location: Kabul
Category: Data Entry
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per the organization’s salary policy
Vacancy No: SJTLSC – 0024
No of Jobs: 6
Work Experience: 1-2 years
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract type: Short-term
Extension possibility: No
PROBATION period: 1 Month
Required languages: Dari/Pashto/English
Closing date: 9 August 2020
SJTLSC is hiring 6 data entry clerks who will work in Kabul under the supervision of Directorate of Vital Statistics and Child Protection Section of UNICEF. Qualified applicants can read the details and apply accordingly.
The main objective of the post:
To uphold Vital Statistic and Foreigner Registration Directorate under DG CRVS of NSIA in data entry of birth registering forms into the birth registration database.
The incumbents’ responsibilities include:
- Ensure well-timed entry of birth registration cards and vital statistic information into the database
- Ensure achievement of the daily target of the data entry to the database
- Assure conformity to the necessary data quality measures
- Respect civil servant role and regulations
- Submit the report on daily bases to the Vital Statistic Directorate
- Any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor.
- At least be a graduate of 12th grade degree, bachelor degree holders are desirable.
- One-year experience in data entry to the database
- Fluency in Dari and Pashto
- Basic knowledge in English is an addition.
- Be able to achieve a cut-off score in the practical test of data entry in the local language (given the speed and quality of data entry)
How to apply?
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to the below email before 16:00 Local Time, 07 August 2020. Late applications will be rejected.
Please clearly mention the position title, reference number in the subject line of your email otherwise, your application will not be evaluated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview.
Submission email: [email protected]
More job opportunities