Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 4
About Ministry of Public Health (MoPH):
The Ministry of Public Health is announcing its seven vacant positions of Children’s Heart Surgery Specialist” in Kabul. Eligible applicants can read the details below and apply accordingly.
Position Title: Children’s Heart Surgery Specialist
Job Location: Kabul
Category: Medical Laboratory and Government
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
Vacancy Number: 397
No of Positions: 7
Organization: Ministry of Public Health
Contract type: Long-term
Working experience: Three years
Expiry date: 25 September 2020
Strengthening the delivery of professional children’s heart surgery services in accordance with the Ministry’s national strategic objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Actively contributing to the morning daily and general visit report to improve the health service delivery;
- Taking care of patients before and after the operation;
- Treating and taking care of hospitalized patients and those in emergency wards and ICU and delivering OPD services;
- Participating in the telemedicine planned meetings;
- Providing consultancy services to other wards as required;
- Performing required diagnostic treatments such as heart echo;
- Observing 24-hour Nukriwali as per the timetable and taking part in emergency visits;
- Controlling and completing the hospitalized patients’ files;
- Doing the children’s related heart procedures;
- Offering necessary medical recommendations to hospitalized and OPD patients;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly working plan according to MoPH’s goals;
- Committed to attending training programs inside or outside of the country;
- Filling the death form;
- Finding the death causes and reporting to the death committee on a scientific basis;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the unit’s achievements and activities;
- Actively collaborating with the curative physicians and service unit in the surgery ward.
Important qualifications and requirements:
At least hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- MD, heart specialist, general surgery, preventive heart disease specialist, children’s internal medicine, and have a graduation certificate form children’s internal medicine specialization. Higher degrees are given preference.
- Three years of work-related experience.
- Proficiency in one of the official national languages and familiarity (written and spoken) with English languages.
- Computer skills in job-related programs.
How to apply?
Eligible applicants should consider the below points, or else, they would not be shortlisted.
- They can obtain the standard application form from the MoPH’s website.
- One copy of Tazkira/passport.
- Photocopy of school or university educational documents that are certified by the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education in case they are obtained from outside the country.
- Copy of CV, which has not passed more than six months on.
- After preparing the required documents, applicants can send their application form together with other required documents to [email protected].
Or, you can get the hard copies of application forms from HR Container, Second floor, Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square, and submit it back to this address after filling the form and attaching other documents.
Submission email: [email protected]
If you need more information, call 0093- (0)-202312422.