Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 70
Duration 5 Months
Opportunity ID 76146
About Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG):
IDLG was established by a Presidential decree in June 2007. It reassigned the responsibilities of the Civil Administration unit of the Ministry of the Interiors to a newly-built independent directorate.
- Badghis, Balkh, Bamian,
- Ghowr, Herat, Kandahar, Kapisa, Nangarhar,
- Nimruz, Nuristan, Paktia, Panjshir, Parwan,
- Samangan (at the provincial capitals and districts)
Position Title: Data Entry Officer (REACH Project)
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on the data entered (deliverable-based)
Vacancy #: REACH/IDLGHR/14
No of Positions: 70
Contract duration: Five months
Working experience: 2 years
Expiry date: 25 October 2020
Total number of the positions: 70
Data Entry Officer Mahmood-e-Raqi: 3
Data Entry Officer Charekar: 4
Data Entry Officer Bazarak: 2
Data Entry Officer Bamyan: 2
Data Entry Officer Gardez: 3
Data Entry Officer ParUn: 2
Data Entry Officer Aybak: 4
Data Entry Officer Ferozkoh: 2
Data Entry Officer Qala-e-Naw: 3
Data Entry Officer Zaranj: 5
Data Entry Officer Jalalabad: 10
Data Entry Officer Mazar-e-Sharif: 10
Data Entry Officer Kandahar: 10
Data Entry Officer Herat: 10
About the CCNPP and Reach/ Dastar Khan-e- Mili Project:
The Citizens’ Charter is an inter-ministerial, multi-sectorial NPP, where several Ministries have collaborated to provide basic services to urban and rural communities across the country.
The REACH/Dastar Khan-e- Mili project is designed to provide relief packages and cash assistance to the urban and rural communities in need to reduce the poverty level in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The REACH Project is divided into four COMPONENTS as follows:
1st C: REACH Rural
2nd C: REACH Urban
3rd C: REACH Kabul
4th C: Project Management, Communication, and Monitoring
IDLG is hiring 70 Data Entry Officer Positions and is responsible for the Management of component 2 of the REACH program in the fourteen cities. The incumbents will work in the realm of this project.
The Data Entry Officer will be specifically performing the following tasks:
- Entering data entry from hard copies or scanned documents into the REACH MIS,
- Checking entered data for mistakes and consistency with the original documents,
- Preparing compiled data sets as required.
- Scanning and uploading original REACH documents into the REACH MIS as needed.
- Updating the available data of MIS;
- Categorizing and organizing paperwork after entering data to ensure no data is missing;
- Keeping information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies;
- Ensuring proper use of office equipment and addressing any malfunctions;
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 12th Grade degree with 2 years of relevant working experience.
How to apply?
You can apply online for these positions. Fill the online application with complete and accurate information of yourself.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a written test.
Note: Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. IDLG observes a positive discrimination policy towards women in the recruitment process.