Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 6388
Details of Scholarship
Level of study: Bachelor’s degree
Location: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Fields of study:
- Bachelor of Holy Quran Sciences
- Bachelor of sharia Islamic Studies
- Bachelor of Arabic Language & Literature
- Bachelor of Islamic History and Civilization
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Economics
Medium of Instruction: Arabic and English
Al Qasimia University Scholarship benefits:
The Scholarship covers the following:
- Monthly reward
- One round trip travel cost
- Visa and Emirates ID issuance and procedures
- Medical insurance
Who can apply?
- Applicants should high school diploma with a minimum average grade point of 70%, for Sharia & Islamic Studies 75%, for Economics and Management 80%
- Have studied high school in three years.
- Be maximum of 20 years in the admitted year
Following documents are required to apply for Al-Qasimia University:
- High school certificate and transcript (Shahadatnama)
- Original letter from Ministry of Education (in the student’s country) stating that the student’s school or institution is officially recognized and accredited and its graduates can be admitted to any governmental university in the student’s country.
- All required certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country issued such certificates as well as the UAE embassy in the country concerned. In case there was no embassy for the UAE in the country, the certificates are to be attested by one of the Arab embassies operating in this country.
- Each certificate must be translated into Arabic or English languages and the translated copy must be enclosed/attached to its original and stamped together.
- TOEFL Certificate (IBT61, CBT173, or PBT500 ) or IELTS certificate (5.0) is required for those applying for the College of Economics & Management.
- Toefl Certificate (IBT45, CBT133 or PBT450) or IELTS certificate (4.5) is required for those applying for the College of Mass Communication.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least six months.
- 12 recent photos (white background)
- Letter of good behavior translated to Arabic or English and attested.
- Birth certificate in Arabic or English language (translated and attested).
- Health clearance certificate issued by a public hospital (stating that the applicant is free from any dangerous diseases).
How to apply?
Applicants should prepare the required documents then apply online before the deadline.
for further details please visit the AQU website