Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Business Communication
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
This free online course on “Business Etiquette and Professionalism” covers workplace basics. Here, you will study the principles of professional behavior and realize how to always be at your best when meeting and greeting people in the business environment. This course will also discuss different types of interviews, how to plan interviews, and the conduct in interviews.
In addition, you will learn etiquette, electronic etiquette, and multicultural etiquette. You will also study the different types of meetings, how to plan for conference calls, and participate in meal meetings. The course will conclude with five steps for dealing with cultural diversity.
Course provider: Alison
Language of instruction: English
Course type: Online and self-paced
Publisher: Workforce Academy Partnership
Category: Communications_ Personal Development
Certificate purchase: Optional
Duration: 1.5-3 hours
Start date: Available now
Having completed this course, you‘ll be able to:
- Define the principles of professional behavior
- Argue how to use professional interview etiquette
- Learn how to plan for different types of business meetings
- Explore how to use the appropriate etiquette for attending a business meeting
Who can enroll?
This course best suits the businesspeople who are working in official workspaces and are in contact with other people, particularly those at an initial stage of their business life who need to conform themselves to the work environment professionally.
What topics will it cover?
- Principles of professional behavior
- Interview etiquette
- Planning and attending business meetings
- Electronic etiquette
- Multicultural etiquette
- Course assessment
Read more about course models.
- 100% online
- Free to enroll, study and complete
- An official certificate after the completion of the course demonstrating your achievement
- Your certificate adds weight to your CV, professional media profiles, and job applications.
- Incentivizes you to continue upskilling and lifetime learning
Note: you need to complete at least 80% in each course assessment to be an Alion’s Graduate and complete a Certificate Course. Alison offers three kinds of certificates whose purchase is optional, meaning that if you want to purchase, you can do so; otherwise, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your learner record, which would be available to you after your completion of the course.
How to apply?
You can apply and do this course by completing an enrolment in the given link.