Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 1128
About the Program
Are you a student from a country in Central Asia including Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Uzbekistan or OSCE participating states and seeking to study your masters in politics, Security program, Economic Governance, and Development program and etc.? You can apply to fully-funded scholarships offered by OSCE Academy in Bishkek.
Deadline: December 20, 2020 (11:pm Bishkek time)
Program Starts: September 1, 2021
Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
The medium of instruction: English
Fields of study:
- MA program in Economic Governance
- MA Programme in Politics and Security
Related fields of study in bachelors’ degree:
- Conflict Prevention
- International Development
- International Relations
- Mongolia and
Benefits of OSCE Academy Scholarships
This Scholarship is fully funded covering the following items:
- 300 Euros Monthly stipend for 18 months
- Full tuition fee Waiver
- Round Trip travel cost to Bishkek
- Health Insurance (except Kyrgyz citizens)
- This program provides you paid internship in Europe if you get a top GPA.
- Be a Citizen of the mentioned countries above.
- Having obtained or expected to complete a Bachelor’s Degree before the start of the program (BA, Specialist Diploma) in a related field.
- Advanced level of English Language Proficiency.
- Age limit: 35 or younger as of program commence (September 1, 2021)
How to Apply
You can apply online via the online form linked below.
- Personal Statement limited to 600 words.
- Graduate/undergraduate diploma in Russian or English.
- Transcript in English or Russian
- Details of Two referees (name, relationship to the applicant, Phone, Email)
- Details of work supervisor (if you have work experience)
Most qualified candidates will be contacted for test and interview.