The Australian Museum Foundation (AMF) and Australian Museum Research Institute (AMRI) provide many fellowships and awards for both Australian and international researchers who hold a master or Ph.D. degree and interested in engaging with the Museum and conducting research activities in a related area.
Climate change impacts on biodiversity, the detection and biology of past species, and understanding of the effect of constitutes and influences on biodiversity conservation are the subjects that the AMRI focused on today. The available fellowship/awards are offered for researchers who are enrolled in any postgraduate degree in a field related to the Museum’s Science strategy.
Deadline: 25 May 2020
Program date: July 2020 to Jun e2021
Duration: One year
Amount of awards:
- from 1000 to 8000 Dollars
Note: successful applicants must be able to cover his/her travel, visa costs
- AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award
- AMF/AMRI Visiting Research Fellowship
- AMF/AMRI Visiting Collection Fellowship
- Peter Rankin Trust Fund for Herpetology
- Chadwick Biodiversity Fellowship
- Leo Fleischmann Visiting Fellowship in Pacific Islands Arts and Material Culture
Who can apply:
- Both Australian and international students who are willing to collaborate with the Australian Museum.
- Ability to align your research focus with the prioritizing the 2017 to 2021 AMRI Science and Strategy
- Applicants must be based at private or governmental, or a university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a relevant discipline at an institute.
- Applicants with a Master or Ph.D. degree in a field that is aligned to AMRI’s research priorities.
- The fields can be in evolutionary biology, taxonomy, collections research, wildlife genomics, biodiversity conservation, archaeology, or anthropology.
- Application form
- Support statement from his/her supervisor or hiring manager of his/her institution or university.
- Detailed CV, including list of publications and achievements, such as past funding you received.
- Employment and academic record.
Note: the document should be in English and PDF format.
How to apply:
- Read the term and condition of the fellowship/award carefully
- Fill out the online application form.
- Send the required documents within the complete application form to [email protected]
visit the AMF/AMRI website to gain more details about the program
- Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship in India and Singapore
- Global Peace Photo Award, Children’s Peace Image Competition 2020
- Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship to join One Young World Summit 2020
- Logan Nonfiction Fellowship program fall 2020 in the USA
- World Bank Scholarships Program for Master’s degree in different Countries