Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 98009
Application to the Charity Entrepreneurship’s 2021 Incubation Program is now open. It is a two-month funded online program that trains participants on how to incubate or create a charity and more broadly operate a big effective organization. Top mentors and experts with charity establishment experience will teach this course. Therefore, if you are motivated and have the vision to create a high-impact charity, do take this course!
Organizer: Charity Entrepreneurship (CE)
Application deadlines and program outline
First round: 15 January 2021
Second round: March 2021
Pre-program (May 2021)
- Self-study of the Charity Entrepreneurship Handbook
- Weekly 1-hour virtual meetup – discuss the content, ask queries, and familiarize with potential co-founders
- Test on pre-program content in early June
Program: 28 June to 27 August 2021 (virtual participation, offline meetups if the situation permits)
- Weekly mentorship calls
- Access to the CE network
- Office space in London at discount rates
- Social events
Duration: 2 months
Notification of result: Feb 2021 (for the first round) and April 2021 for the second round
Location: Online (depending on Covid-19 situation some may travel to London too)
By participating in this program you will learn substantial knowledge about starting a charity and will receive extensive mentorship from the mentors motivating you to create a charity.
If you decide to start a new charity, you will receive the following benefits.
- Learn the fundamental principles of managing high-impact organizations, including:
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Measurement and evaluation
- Strategic decision-making
You will also earn more relevant skills such as:
- Financial planning, charity registration, establishing a board
- Hiring, firing, how to handle conflict, basics of self-care
- Communications: providing feedback, pitching ideas, public speaking, and more.
You’ll practice these skills in practical partner projects. All information will also be presented in a handbook with ready-made templates.
Also, you will avail the following benefits:
- 200,000 Euro in donations to impactful charities
- Pursuing a career that is highly encouraged and supported by the host’s partner charity support schemes
- Be able to direct resources toward a more cost-effective intervention
- Improve your capacity and gain entrepreneurial experience directly from the CE’s mentors
- Applicants from any age group can apply to the program from any part of the world.
- Those who plan or wish to launch a high-impact charity are given priority in the selection process.
- Experience is useful but not compulsory.
- It trains people with PhDs and people with over a decade of experience together with those who have little to no work experience or formal education.
- MEXT Graduate Scholarship for iART Program at ‘Kyushu Institute of Technology’, Japan
- Call for Membership in “Promoting Women’s Leadership Role in the Peace Process” Program
- Facebook’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) “2021 Residency Research Training Program”
- Research Internship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in ‘Life Sciences’ in Japan
How to apply?
Application for the program consists of five stages. In the first stage, you submit an application form and CV and will move to the next stages (test tasks and interviews) only if you qualify.
For more thorough information on the program, how it works, application steps and FAQs, it is advisable for you to visit the Charity Entrepreneurship (CE).