Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 To 4 Years
Applications are now open for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship for foreigners from ASEAN and non-ASEAN countries to study in Thailand. Chulalongkorn University offers Bachelor, Master & Post Doctoral degree program scholarships in all academic disciplines in the fall intake.
University Scholarship 2020 Details
Deadline to apply: 15Th October 2020
Funded By: Bangkok Government Scholarship Scheme
Degree: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
Fileds offered: All
Duration of scholarship programs:
Bachelor Degree: 4 Years
Master Degree: 2 Years
Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
List of the courses on offer
- Architectural Design
- Communication Design
- Language and Culture
- International Business Management
- Financial Analysis and Investment
- Brand and Marketing Management
- Communication Management
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation
- Politics and Global Studies
- Psychological Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry and Management
- Material Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
Financial Coverage and benefits
- The full Tuition fee waiver
- No registration fee
- Monthly Stipend to cover applicants’ food & cloth expenses
- Free Accommodation at the university dormitory
- Research grant for (Master or Doctoral degree applicants only).
Note: details of all the benefit categories are available in the main link at the end of this page.
- Applicants must already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (for graduate and postgraduate degrees).
- Must not be Thai nationals or holder of dual citizenship one of which is Thai
- Must be in good health condition.
- All applicants must be under 35 years of age.
- Command of English is mandatory (IELTS or TOELF are required for master’s and doctoral degrees).*
- Have a good GPA (2.75 at the undergraduate level and 3.25 at graduate-level studies.
How to apply for this scholarship program?
To apply for this program, applicants must send the completed application form and required documents directly by post to the Faculty / Program of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs (at least two weeks before the deadline).
Applicants must be screened and accepted by the Faculty / Program of their choice before their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University (this office does not accept applications directly).
In this regard, the department wishing to apply for the scholarship is considered to proceed with the selection and nomination of applicants to the available courses.
Required documents for application for undergraduate courses
- A completed application form with a one-inch photo attached;
- Academic transcript from the applicant’s academic institution;
- A photocopy of the applicants’ passport; and
- A medical certificate.
Required documents for application for graduate courses
In addition to all the above-mentioned documents, the following ones are also required:
- A certificate of graduation from graduate degree applicants if available;
- Two letters of recommendation from the relevant academic institutions.
Note: application form for both are available on the CU’s website linked below.
For more information regarding the scholarship program, please refer to the university’s website.
Or contact the university itself through the address below:
Academic Capital Management Department, Academic Administration Office of Chulalongkorn University.
Email: [email protected]