Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 9
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4641
If you want to pursue your master’s degree in development economics, quantitative economics or agricultural economics through the DAAD scholarship in Germany, you can apply to the DAAD scholarship offered at the University of Göttingen.
This will be a great opportunity for talented international students who want to learn and understand economic development, challenges towards economic development.
Application period: October 1, – November 15, 2020
The medium of instruction: English
Scholarship name: DAAD EPOS scholarship
Number of scholarship for developing country students: 7-8
- Monthly stipend of 750 Euros
- Travel cost
- German language course fee
- The student with children can apply for additional funds
- Opportunity to access diverse training, Workshops and field trips offered by DAAD.
Who can take part in this scholarship?
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Economics or a closely relevant field of study.
- An equivalent of minimum 12 ECTS (typically at least 2-3 courses) in mathematics
- English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT 95, IETLS 7.0 )
- Have experience in interest in development economics issues
- Two years of professional experience in your area of specialization
How to apply?
Applicants need to fill and download the online application form and send the printed version with all required documents by mail. An online selection interview will be held by suitable applicants.
- Grade of bachelor’s degree
- CV and Motivation letter
- Knowledge of economic theory
- Online application form (printed, signed and confirmed)
- Credit proofs obtained (if you have not obtained the certificated, you may provide a verification letter.)
- Translation of the documents if they are not in English or German
- Motivation letter
- English language proof (TOEFL iBT95, PBT 577, IELT academic 7, Cambridge in Advanced English A, Cambridge certificate of proficiency in English C, CEF c1, UNI cert level III, minimum two years of work or study in an English speaking country in last three years or successful study program in English. )
- APS for china and Vietnam applicants only
Applications Now have to be submitted completely digitally.
Service-Center für Studierende
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3
You may like more opportunities: