Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 10
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Deloitte Scholarship is open for national of all countries from around the world who are working on improving education, skills, and access to opportunity in their community and interested to participate in One Young World Summit 2021. One young World Summit is an international summit gathering more than 3000 young leaders from around the world.
Deadline: 22 May 2020
Location: Munich, Germany
Time: 22 to 26 April 2021
Number of scholarships: 10
Deloitte is working to prepare 50 million people by 2030 to succeed in the fast-changing global economy to develop their skills, enhance the experience, and make a positive impact in education, skills development, and access to opportunity.
The selected applicants will be benefited from the following:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22 and 26 April 2021 inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Requirement and eligibility:
The applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be between the age of 10- 24
- Nationals of any country from around the world can apply
The Candidate should have demonstrated commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, to women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or providing opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
What criteria you will be selected by?
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
HOW to apply?
Applicants should apply online, fill the online application form, and answer the questions. It is advised to prepare your answer in an offline file, then paste them in the application form because the application will not save your writing.
check the OYW official website to gain more details
You may like to read about One Young World Journalist of the Year award in Munich, Germany