Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSNot Required
Fields of study Economics And Public Policy
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 18 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 955
if you want to study your Master’s degree at the University of Tsukuba in Japan with a fully-funded scholarship, you can Apply Now to Economic and Public Policy at the University of Tsukuba Japan.
There are two types of scholarships available to study Economic and Public Policy at the University of Tsukuba in Japan.
- JJ/WBGSP and ADB-JSP that is funded by the world bank,
- Asian Development Bank and the Government of Japan.
To study at the University of Tsukuba you need to apply in an economic policy program and meet JJ/WBGSP or ADB/JSP requirements.
Level of study: master’s degree
Field of Study: Economic and Public Policy
- Application period: December 15, 2020 – February 5, 2021
- Skype Interview: Late March – to April
- Application Submission to world bank: Mid April to May 2021
- Result announcement: June
- Preparation for enrollment: June- August 2021
- Travel to Japan: September 20-30, 2021
- Start of the program: October 1, 2021
Benefits of the World Bank and ADB Scholarships:
- the scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition and fees
- Round trip travel + $500 travel allowance for each one-way trip
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipend
- other program expenses.
Eligibility and requirements
you need to meet the following requirements in order to apply for Economic and Public Policy programs:
- Be in Good health
- Have a bachelor’s degree, completed 16 years of education.
- English proficiency in oral and written English by submitting either of the following:
- a score of standard tests such as IELTS/TOEFL/TOEC or a letter from the university or current working place as deemed appropriate by the graduate school.
- Demonstrate verbal and quantitative skills by submitting either of the following;
- A score of GRE or a letter from the university or current working place as deemed appropriate by the Graduate School.
World Bank Scholarship requirement:
having the criteria, you should meet the following as well:
- Be a nation of eligible World Bank member
- hold his/her bachelor’s degree more than 3 years before the scholarship deadline.
- Be employed in a full time paid position.
- 3 years of work experience
- Do not be an official employee of the world bank
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship for the Academic Year 2021-2022
- Fulbright Scholarship for Afghanistan
- Master Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Program for Public Policy and Good Governance (DAAD PPGG)
- DAAD Scholarship for Master’s Degree and PhD in Development-Related Courses in Germany
- Destination Australia Scholarships for Australian and International Students
- be living in his/her home country
- be a nation of ADB member countries
- get admission to an approved MA/Ph.D. course
- 2 years of experience
- Not more than 35 years old
- Return to home country
- not be enrolled in the other graduate program
- not be an ADB employee
- Academic Transcript
- English proof (TOEFL score or equivalent )
- GRE or equivalent
- Medical Certificate
- Photo (3cm x 4cm )
- ADB-JSP information sheet, family income certificate, and income certificate for ADB-JSP applicant only
- Statement of eligibility for world bank scholarship applicants
- three to four recommendation letters
Please Read the Application instructions carefully and FAQ then apply Online