Egypt Scholarships for Afghanistan 2020 (Undergraduate, Master, PhD)Scholarship/Fellowship Ministry of Higher Education
The announcement of Egypt scholarships for Afghanistan. according to the protocol between the Government of Afghanistan an that of Egypt, the Egypt ministry of higher education has offered 12 sets of scholarships for Afghanistan students in different academic levels such as Undergraduate (4 sets), Master’s degree (4 sets) an PhD (4 sets).
General terms and conditions of Egypt scholarships
- Students should pay round trip flight ticket.
- A monthly stipend of 175 Egyptian pounds equivalent to 10 US dollars will be paid to the students. students have the right to use the dormitory during their studies.
- applicants should apply online on wafeden.gov.eg and submit their documents.
- Applicants should register and submit their application prior to August 15, 2020 (25/5/1399). No lately sent application will be considered.
- For admission at master and PhD level, applicants should provide an equivalency of their document according to the rules of Egyptian Universities that take about 2 to 6 months and will cost about 200 USD which is paid by the applicant.
- priority will be given to the applicants graduated from Egypt institutions because they do not need an equivalent document.
- the percentage of undergraduate and master degree should not be less than 65%
- When the number of applicants are more than the number of scholarships sets, the applicants will be selected based on the highest score of their academic background.
- original diploma (for master and PhD)
- Copy of passport
- National ID card (Tazkira)
- Certificate of no criminal record
- health examination
How to apply?
applicants should apply online and as well contact the cabinet number 21, at general reception office of ministry of higher education along with their educational document before August 15, 2020 (25/5/1399).