Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4886
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is offered by the French Government to students from countries around the world.
Outstanding students from private or public sectors willing to pursue their master’s or PhD Studies in France on the fully-funded scholarship can apply to the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship program. Students from Developing countries are encouraged to apply for a master’s degree and Ph.D.
Supporting organization: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
Deadline: January 8, 2021
Result announcement: March 23, 2021
Level of study:
- Master’s degree for 12 months (master 2), 24 months (master 1)
- PhD : for up to 12 months
Institutions: French Institutes of higher education
What fields you can study at French Universities?
- Economic and management
- Engineering for master degree and science in a broader sense for PhD ( Engineering sciences, exact sciences, mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology)
- Political sciences
What will be covered by the Eiffel excellence scholarship?
- Round trip Travel cost + national and local transport expenses
- Health insurance
- Cultural activities
- Monthly allowance of 1,181 Euro for a master’s degree and 1400 for PhD
- Monthly stipend of 150
- Tuition fees are not covered by this scholarship. educational institutions are expected to provide the best financial support.
- Students admitted to public educational institutions are as French government scholarship holders, exempted from enrolment fees.
- Housing allowance: 115 euro per month.
The scholarship conditions
Applicants must meet the scholarship conditions at below:
- Be from any country other than France
- Be under 30 for master degree and under 35 years for PhD
- Not be rejected or awarded previously in this scholarship
- Meet the language requirement of their study program
How to apply?
Applicants should contact the international relations department of the University through their website, email or phone or contact the French embassy or Campus France office in your home country
- If you are supported by university, they will send you the application form to fill and submit them back.
- The university will send the application on your behalf.
For more information please visit the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
You May Like to apply: