Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 2015
The Albert Einstein Fellowship in Germany
The Einstein Fellowship applications are open now. this fellowship is offered by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation to talented youth to undertake a project which is different from their previous work. This is a fully-funded fellowship, designed for the enhancement of specialization of the participants in different areas of the profession.
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the current Einstein fellow will not be able to take the residency in Caputh that is why the following fellowships will be awarded for 2022.
Duration of the program: 5-6 months
Location; Brandenburg, Germany
Organizer: Einstein forum and Daimler and Benz foundation
Deadline: May 15, 2021
Application review and interview: June
Result announcement: July
Stay Location: Einstein’s summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg
- A stipend of 10,000 euro
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Not be more than 35 years old
- Possess a university degree in social sciences, natural sciences.
Documents needed (in English)
- Project proposal different from the applicant’s previous work (2 pages)
- Two recommendation letter
Note: Applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already started, cannot apply for the fellowship. The proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
You can send the application along with the required documents to the below address or by email to [email protected].
Address: Bewerbungen sind zu richten an: Prof. Dr. Susan Neiman, Einstein Forum, Am Neuen Markt 7, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
- UN International Law Fellowship Program in the Netherlands
- 100 Fully-Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship for Master’s degree and Professional Development Certificate 2020-2021
- UNESCO/ISEDC CO-Sponsored Fellowships Programme- 2020