No. of Opportunity 20
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishFrench
Opportunity ID 4575
Science Application period: October 15- December 9, 2020
Application period for Arts and Humanities: October 15- December 29, 2020
Shortlist January 21, 2021 (Science applicant)
Notification for result and visa attestation: FEB 12, 2021 (Science ) March 22, 2021 (arts and humanities applicant)
Information and welcome meeting: march 2, 2020
Major test and French Language test: March 2 and 3, 2020
Oral test: January 27- February 10, 2021 (science ), March 1-16, 2021 (oral and written test for Arts and humanities)
Start of the program: September 2021
The ENS (Ecole normale Superieure ) offers scholarship for students who want to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor degree in the field of Math and Computing Science or 1st year of Master degree in Any field of study. Applicants need to attend and pass a competitive examination.
Number of scholarship: 20
Areas of studies:
- Computing science
- Cognitive sciences
Arts and Humanities:
- Classical studies (Greek, Latin)
- Theater studies,
- History of art
- Cognitive sciences
- Political studies
- History and Philosophy of law
- History and Philosophy of sciences
- Opportunity to access the excellence training
- Studying at ENS and university simultaneously
- 1000 euros per month for three years
- One room at campus
- Gaining a master degree and with ENS diploma after graduation
Am I eligible to apply?
- Be under the age of 26 at the time of application
- Application must be made one time.
- Not have lived more than 10 months during the selection year. Nor the previous year
- Justify to study minimum one year at a university outside of the France before the year of selection
- Justify at least two years of undergraduate studies at a university outside of France on the 1st September following admission
How to apply?
Applicants must submit an online application and upload all the required documents.
Required document for science:
- Passport for non- European applicants (or id card for EU applicants )
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Motivation letter
- 2 to 4 recommendation letters
- Study project (for arts and humanities only)
- CV (arts and humanities only)
For more information about tests and other application procedures please visit ENS scholarship website.