Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The F-LANE Virtual Acceleration program designed for entrepreneurs using technology to empower and educate women around the world. Above all, the program is a five-week virtual acceleration program for early-stage entrepreneurs who are working for women’s rights. Moreover, Vodafone Institute, in cooperation with Yunus Social Business, developed the program. Additionally, during the program, participants will engage with the international community of over 300 experienced and renowned mentors to assist the entrepreneurs in delivering consistent effect and their professional dreams.
Deadline: 31 July 2020
Result announcement: End of August 2020
- The organization must lead by women and working through women empowerment in their roles.
- Their impact and mission should be clear.
- Innovation should be related to technology-based solutions.
- The submission proposal should affect millions of girls and women around the globe.
- Work on practically through the enterprising, more-than-non-profit approach.
- Good accessibility in the market.
- Use the benefits of the program.
- Women from all over the globe take part.
- Strong English skills.
The theme of the program:
- customer and product development, growth & marketing channels, organizational development, online networking, tech development, and finally, investor and financial management.
- Complete online application form
- Company details.
- Personal information
- Business’ performance to-date information
How to apply:
Eligible and interested people can apply online
For more information, please refer to the program official website