Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
With this free online Customer Service Skills course, you will master the art of customer service and learn about the basics of customer service and how emphasizing the customer and understanding their expectations can help you improve your customer service experience. Besides, you will learn how to interact with customers on the telephone, handle complaints, and cope with stress. So, take this course and provide quality service & support to your customers.
Course provider: Alison_ one of the world’s biggest online learning platforms
Language of instruction: English
Course type: Online and self-paced
Publisher: Workforce Academy Partnership
Category: Business_ Customer Service-Workplace
Duration: 1.5-3 hours
Start date: Available now
Having done this course, you‘ll be able to:
- Understand what customer service means.
- Discuss how to concentrate on customer needs.
- Find out how to use tailored customer service ethics.
- Identify how to deal with customer companies effectively.
- Explain how to deal with difficult customers as well as stress.
Who can enroll?
This course best suits customer service agents and those who are working in the department responding to customers’ questions.
What topics will it cover?
- Understanding Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Dealing with Complaints
- Combatting Stress
- Course Assessment
Read more about Course Models.
- 100% online
- Free to enroll, study and complete
- An official certificate after the completion of the course demonstrating your achievement
- Your certificate adds weight to your CV, professional media profiles, and job applications.
- Incentivizes you to continue upskilling and lifetime learning
Note: You need to complete at least 80% in each course assessment to be an Alion’s Graduate and complete a Certificate Course. Meanwhile, Alison offers three types of certificates that you choose whether to purchase or not. If you don’t, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your learner record, which would be available to you after you complete the course.
How to apply?
You can apply and do this course by completing enrolment in the given link.
To start the course, click here.