Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Opportunity ID 10128
Higher School of Economics (HSE) is one of the top Russian Universities, a leading institute in Russian education, and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia.
The HSE university is dedicated to maintaining the highest academic standard and provides Global Scholarship for outstanding international students and. The HSE university start-up competition for international students to win the scholarship for the 2020 academic year. The scholarship will cover the winner’s expenses to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Russia.
Deadline: January 11, 2021
Competition date: January 21-26, 2021
Level of study: Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits of the scholarship:
Those applicants who pass the competition successfully will receive the followings:
- Full-tuition waivers, or Partial scholarships, or up to %75 discount
- Early admission decisions
- GSC certificate
- Career preparation opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to access more expertise in a specific field of study
Field of study:
- Foreign Language (English)
- International Relations
- Asian Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Modern Politics
- Social Sciences
- Advertising and public relations
- Social science
- Medial communications
Similar Opportunities you may apply:
- Applicants who are not from Russia, Stateless persons, Russian citizens who is living aboard can apply.
- Be in 11 or 12 grade or have been graduated from High school
- Applicant’s age must not be over 30 years
How to apply:
Applicants must fill the online registration form
For further information, please check out the HSE University Website