Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Hydro Science and Engineering
Technical University Dresden
The University of Dresden is one of the top universities in Germany, it is 185 years old and about 14 percent of the students are international. The university support develop a career within national and international authorities and organizations, engineering and consulting enterprises as well as research work.
Field of study:
Engineering, Civil engineering, environmental engineering, medicine, science, humanities, and social sciences.
The course focus:
The focus of the course is on increasing the participants’ methodological qualifications professionally, and the main focus of the course is on the trans-disciplinary fields of water and natural resources management and engineering in different climatic zones, moreover, design and construction of water supply and wastewater treatment.
Degree awarded: Master of Science in Hydroscience and Engineering
Duration: Two years with two months of course preparation.
- Opening Date: 1 April 2020
- Closing date: 31 May 2020
Instruction language: English
- Copy of your higher education (diploma and transcript) in English or German translate
- Certificate of English proficiency
- CV must be including educational background and professional career
- Motivation letter
- DAAD application form
- Online application form
- Participants must have studied natural or environmental sciences or engineering
- Tow year professional work experience
- Have a bachelor degree
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.0, TOELF (IBT 79, CBT 213, PBT 550) or other equivalent tests in C1 level according to the German framework
How to apply:
- Fill the online application here
- Submit the DAAD application to Technische Universitat Dresden, Environmental sciences, Meteorology, Hydro Science and Engineering, Dr S Hahn-Bernhofer, 01062 Dresden, Germany
- All other applications to Technische Universitat Dresden, c/o uni-assist e.V., 11507 Berlin, Germany
For more information click here
Benefit and details of the scholarship:
You can read the details here: here