India Undergraduate Scholarships for AfghanistanScholarship/Fellowship Ministry of Higher Education
Ministry of higher education of Afghanistan has announced that According to an official letter number 6423 of the ministry of foreign affairs to this ministry, India has offered Scholarships in different degrees including undergraduate degree in the following fields of studies for the academic year o f2020-2021:
- natural cure
India Undergraduate Scholarship benefits:
India scholarships cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fee
- other expenses such as laboratory fees.
Note: the flight tickets will be possibly paid by scholarships provider.
- Egypt Scholarships for Afghanistan 2020 (Undergraduate, Master, PhD)
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany
- Vietnam Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at Ton Duc Thang University
India Scholarships conditions
- proficiency in the English language.
- Be over Age 18
- the flight tickets will be possibly paid by scholarships provider.
- Applicants can select one of the three universities and cannot change it after selection.
- Teaching language will English and/or Urdu.
- The percentage of shahadatnama should be at least 70 percent.
How to apply?
Applicants should prepare the required documents, apply online on ICCR Scholarships platform, linked below before July 31, 2020. then contact the cabinet 21, at the general reception office of the ministry of higher education along with the print of the online application and other required documents.
- Academic diploma and transcripts (shahadatname with at least 70%)
- Electronic passport
- National ID card
- Health examination
HERE you can find more attachments and information about this scholarship,