Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Engineering
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning
University of Stuttgart
Location: the university located in the heart of Europe near Switzerland, Austria, and France.
The course focus will be on conception, planning, and construction of infrastructure facilities for transportation, water, and waste management in the urban as well as the regional level while integrating economic, social, ecological, and management aspects.
The program divided in four semesters, in the first semester the study program will contain basic mandatory modules to broaden the professional horizon, the second semester offers a variety of electives to the advanced students, in the third semester besides additional electives, will deal with the complex problems of infrastructure planning and the challenges of interdisciplinary teamwork, the fourth semester you will work in Master’s thesis.
Duration: two years with six weeks of language preparation
Who can apply:
- You must have studied Civil engineering, architects and urban planners or related area
- Your career goals must be an infrastructure planner in the private sector/consultant, civil servant dealing with various aspects of infrastructure planning on the regional/national level or decision-maker in policy and planning.
Instruction language: English
Level of study: Master program
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Application opening date: 1 August 2020
Closing date: 30 September 2020
- Have a bachelor degree
- Have two years of the professional world experience
- English language proficiency TOEFL (IBT 79, PBT 550, CBT 213), or IELTS 6
- High school certificate
- Bachelor diploma with transcript
- Language proof
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter (make clear why you choose MIP and your future plane)
- Employment certificate
- Two recommendation letter from your university/ employers
- Additional university degree (if applicable)
- DAAd application form
For DAAD scholarship details go through the link
How to apply:
- Fill the online application form and upload all your documents in Pdf format
For more information click here