Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
International scholarships are offered by the Brunel University of London for international students in undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Students who are willing to pursue their studies by self-funded and have professional experience are highly encouraged to take part in this scholarship. The candidates are advised to get an offer to run their application process.
Important Details of Brunel University Scholarships
Number of scholarships: 130 (110 for September entry + 20 for January entry)
- 30 June 2020 September 2020 entry.
- 20 November for January 2021 entry (The application for 2021 Entry will be open in late 2020)
Level of study:
Fields of study: any field offered by the university.
Value of the scholarship:
- postgraduate: £6000, will cover part of the tuition fee for the first year of study
- undergraduate: £6000, will cover part of the tuition fee up to three years of study.
How the payment will be provided?
- The mentioned amount will be paid after the scholarship contribution is deducted from the total fees for each academic year.
- The payment will be allocated for 1 year of postgraduate and 3 years for postgraduate
- The payment will be performed for those candidates who enrolled as fully- self-sponsored at the university.
- The payment will be paid for those candidates who are passed their studies successfully
- The payment will be paid at the end of each academic year
- International candidates must be self-funded and apply for fees purposes
- Candidates must not have any supporter
- Candidates must receive the full time taught program study offer
- Candidates must meet all requirements during the filling of application form
Who are not able to apply:
- Those candidates who are not classed as international for fees purposes
- Candidates who have government or external supporter
- Those candidates who are looking for a scholarship for Ph.D.
- If candidates can not apply for the study program in September 2020 or January 2021
- Candidates who are applied for other scholarships
- Those candidates who have registered a course with London Brunel International College (LBIC) or those candidates who are studying for a Brunel Course from an LBIC course.
- Candidates who are entering a course with the Brunel Learning or holding offers to studying by distance learning
- Those candidates who aim to study as a part-time
- Candidates who are studied in Brunel University London, or got the scholarship from Brunel International, or being part of current or earlier studies.
- Candidates will be selected according to their academic records
- Applicants who meet the eligibility of scholarships or awards
- Candidates will be selected based on exam results
- Eligible candidates for more than one scholarship will take precedence.
- Candidates who have applied for the award or scholarship in September and January of the academic year 2020/2021 will be selected. Otherwise, candidates must re-apply.
Note: the scholarship cannot be backdated.
How to apply:
- Candidates must get an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate program then,
- Register for scholarship
Brunel University of London Official Website
Visit the Scholarship for Afghanistan website for more opportunities