Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 1
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
About the Organization:
The Economics Faculty was established and included in the list of Kabul University’s faculties in 1337. It is, currently, one of the leading and knowledge-generating faculties at Kabul University with five departments offering Bachelor’s and master’s degree courses. Among its departments, Accounting Department is a department that offers exclusive education in the field of accounting in the faculty.
Position Title: Cadre “Lecturer”
Job Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
Vacancy No: ACC1
No of Jobs: 1
Organization: Kabul University, Economics Faculty
Years of Experience: One year
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: August 04, 2020
Economics Faculty of Kabul University is hiring one Cadre/Lecturer for its Accounting Department who will have to contribute to the teaching, research, and academic activities of the faculty.
- Participate in the teaching under guide professors’ instruction;
- Instruct with accomplishment of practical work & practices;
- Supervise students with their monograph writing, diploma projects, seminars, and academic conferences;
- Actively participate in the committees, partake in the academic affairs, delivery of academic services of the faculty and institution to beneficiaries;
- Undertaking the academic research in areas assigned by the supervisor and approved by the relevant and interested academic institutions; and
- Upgrading the knowledge level in the related subject.
- At least have a Master’s degree in the relevant filed, Ph.D. is preferred;
- MA holder’s age should not be less than 35 and Ph.D. holder’s under 45;
- Have field-related higher education;
- Possess full competency in the English language;
- Have at least a GPA of 70% at Bachelor’s and 80% at MA level from an accredited domestic higher education institutions or hold a Grade B Diploma from a foreign university;
- No more than one chance throughout the study period; and
- Meet all other criteria stipulated in the Higher Education Laws of Afg.
Eligible applicants are requested to submit the hard copy of their application package to the Directorate of Kabul University and process that accordingly.
- Application letter
- Copy of available educational documents (BA, MA, and Ph.D.)
- The assessment letter for credentials
- Copy of ID card
- Filled out related form
- Two photos