Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Business Programmes
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 69534
Overview of the award
The applications are now open for Massey Business School (MBS) ‘International Student Study Award’ at Massey University, New Zealand. And the aim of the MBS Award is to attract top-achieving new international students enrolling in full-time business Programs in the academic year of 2021 on the two Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University. The university presents the Awards annually based on the applicants’ academic merit.
Application closing date: 30 November 2020
Host University: Massey University
Country: New Zealand
Level of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Field of Study: Business Programs
Value of the award: the award will be worth $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme.
In general, for Undergraduate Programme it is a maximum of $15,000 and for Postgraduate Programme a maximum of $10,000.
The available Awards in MBS business programs cover tuition fees and are paid in installments in each study semester following confirmation of enrollment.
Applicants must be:
- An international student (neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia).
- Enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program provided by Massey Business School and subject to the availability of the program at the two above-mentioned campuses of MU.
- Enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as “internal” students (taking courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode).
- Students registered as distance or mixed mode delivery (a combination of Internal and Distance courses) will be ineligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is dependent on the recipient remaining in an eligible program and campus.
- The recipient must meet all program admission requirements to secure the existing awards.
- And, with respect to this award, the university assesses academic excellence as an admissions Grade Point Average (GPA), or a comparable measure, determined by Massey University.
Selection process and criteria
• The University will offer the Awards on the base of academic merit and at the discretion of the selection committee.
• A selection panel will be selected by the Massey Business School Executive Team to review all applications. And, MBS will typically notify outcomes four weeks after the closing date.
How to apply?
An eligible international student should ideally secure an Offer of Place before they can apply for a scholarship. An offer of a “Massey Business School International Student Study Award” does not represent an offer of admission to Massey University, nor does it show approval of enrolment in a program at Massey University.
After students receive an Offer of Place, they can apply for the scholarship.
In applying for the scholarship, applicants need to consider two steps:
- Fill the application form like below and send it to the University via email.
- Complete and submit the academic program application online through the below link.
What you need to include in your application: