Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Business And Entrepreneurship
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship is now accepting applications for its next GBSI online accelerator program focused on social entrepreneurship that aims to support women’s economic empowerment. Miller Center provides world-class accelerator programs connecting global social enterprise leaders with business executives to launch more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of people living in poverty across the world.
Moreover, the Center backs social enterprises that are adopting a rigorous and holistic approach to supporting women entrepreneurs in all business aspects. This online program is aligned with the UN’s SDG5: promoting women’s economic empowerment (WEE).
Application deadline: 1 December 2020
Selection and interviews December – January 2021
Selection of finalists by late January 2021
program commencement: Mid-February
program end date: Mid-August
Organizer: Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship
Duration: 6 months
GSBI programs of the Miller Center include many benefits to selected social entrepreneurs, including:
- PROVEN PROGRAM. Participants will experience Miller Center’s structured, proven curriculum that has already benefitted over 1,000 social enterprises gain operational excellence, and prepare for investment.
- Mentors: The program members will enjoy mentorship by leading executives who are knowledgeable in innovation and entrepreneurship and who will be trusted advisors.
- NO CHARGE. All Miller Center GSBI accelerator programs are offered to selected social enterprises at no charge.
The Center Seeks Social Enterprise Applicants Who:
- Work to address gender issues and underpin gender equity by having:
- Women-owned or -led groups
- Products or services that significantly better the lives of women and girls
- An emphasis on workplace equity in staff selection, management, and boardroom representation
- Attention on workplace equity together with their supply chain
- Greatly concentrate on serving the poor, including people living in poverty as leaders, customers/users/recipients, employees, and/or supply chain partners.
- Have a vivid commitment to and a pathway toward a solid revenue model with the potential for expansion
- Has been in operation for one year or above
- Willingness to make a time commitment of 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online for the program.
For more inquiries, review the FAQ below or Join the center for an Informational Q&A webinar on November 23.
Click here to Register for the upcoming event.
You can visit the OFFICIAL LINK for further details.