Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4635
If you work /intend to work in the field of humanitarian action, you can apply to the NOHA+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Program to pursue your master’s degree in international humanitarian action.
The main purpose of this program to education highly committed and interdisciplinary students who are working or intend to work at all level of humanitarian actions and contribute to enhancing the humanitarian assistance & sustainable actions, develop a global and comprehensive vision of conflict, disaster, and related situations, and ability to enhance the responding to new humanitarian challenges.
Institutions: NOHA Universities
Level of study: Master degree
Program supporter: the European Union
The number of scholarships: 19 (4 for program countries, 14 for partner countries, 1 for participating countries listed below.
Application period: 1 October -15 December 2020
- Travel cost and installment (3000-4000 for partner countries, 1000 Euro for program countries )
- Tuition fee + insurance: 6000 Euro for partner countries, 4500 euro for program countries
- Monthly stipend of 1000 euro per month
Who can participate in this program?
- hold at least a bachelor degree (EQF level 6) in humanitarian action fields: Medical science, food sciences, economics and management, engineering, law, social sciences, education sciences, humanities)
- be proficient in the language of instruction: English (C1, TOEFL 550-600 PBT, iBT 93, IELTS), Spanish (B2) French (C1)
- follow and apply according to the program procedure.
- Be from one of the following countries: ENI EAST region, ENIT South, Asia – LDC countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, China, DPR Korea, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam), Latin American Countries, Gulf countries, ACP Countries
Check the completed list of participating countries HERE.
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply online.
Required documents for NOHA Scholarship:
- Copy of Passport first page
- Certified copy of diploma and transcripts
- Proof of Language proficiency
- Two letters of reference
- Residence /work or study place certificate
Applications will be reviewed completely by the secretariat of coordinating and partner universities.
Please check the university deadlines, For more information, you can visit the website of the Network of Humanitarian Action (NOHA).