Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSHSK(Chinese)PTE AcademicCambridge qualificationDuolingo
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2.5 4 Years
Language of Instruction EnglishChinese
International students who wish to pursue a Master’s or doctoral degrees at Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU), can apply for various scholarships of NPU which are now open to international students. The scholarships are fully-funded and seek to provide high-performing and talented students with an outstanding opportunity to study at one of the Chinese globally leading universities. So, if you are eligible, do apply for it and open a new chapter in your life.
- CSC Scholarship Application Deadline:
1st batch: 28 Feb 2021
2nd batch: 1 March- 31 March 2021
- NPU President Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
- Self-supported applicants deadline: 30 May 2021
Institution: Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU)
Levels of study: Masters and Doctoral studies
Check the List of Master and Ph.D. fields of study below:
The Scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- Insurance costs
- Monthly allowance for candidates.
- Follow NPU’s and Chinese laws and regulations
- Willing to learn Chinese culture and maintain a friendly relation with Chinese people
- Be non-Chinese nationals holding their home country’s passport or citizenship certificate from at least 4 years.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree for Master’s and a master’s degree for (Doctoral) already or before registration at NPU.
- Age limit: Be under 35 years for (Master’s) and under 40 years for (Doctoral)
- Be in good health condition.
- Graduated from prestigious universities with excellent academic performance
- Have an outstanding capacity for scientific research and good academic standing.
The programs on these scholarships are both English and Chinese-taught. Therefore, applicants need to meet the requirements as follows.
|Medium of Instructions||Requirement|
|Chinese Language||HSK Level-4 (above 200 points) and HSKK (above Intermediate)|
|English Language||IELTS ≥ 6.0 Overall score (Minimum individual band scores ≥ 5.5)
or TOEFL ≥ 80 (DI code: C317)
or GRE 310+3.0
or PTE Academic 55
or Duolingo ≥ 95
or Cambridge international Advanced level (A for English subject)
Application documents (necessary):
- University Scholarship Program Application Form
- Certified highest diploma
- Educational transcripts
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- Physical Examination form
- Recommendation Letter from two professors or associate professors (for Masters and Doctor’s)
- Study/research plan
- First page of the passport
- Non-criminal profile certificate (earned within the late 5 months)’
1. Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) Application Form – CSC Applicants only. CSC Scholarship applicants have to fill the CSC Application form and upload the same on NPU Application Portal.
2. Acceptance letter from the prospective supervisor at NPU. Those who have a supervisor acceptance certificate will be given priority during the selection process.
3. Notarized copies of research and academic accomplishments.
Note: Application documents must be in English/Chinese or be accompanied of Chinese or English translation.
The process of application is online. You may refer to the link for more details.
Note: the application fee is 600 RMB (100USD- non-refundable). You need to pay it online or via wire transfer.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact teacher: Ms. Sun Contact No.: 029-88492721
For more details about the NPU Scholarships, its categories, and specific program details, please visit NPU Website.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2021 Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students at UCAS
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Master and PhD Students at Dalian University of Technology
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program 2021 at Zhejiang University
- Romania Scholarships for International Students, 2021-22 (All Degrees)