Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 To 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 72374
The application is now open for the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Internship Programme. This program is intended to support highly qualified and inspirational students with diverse backgrounds to work on projects related to OECD work and support the corporate functions of the Organization. Furthermore, the program’s goal is to enable successful candidates to polish their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Deadline: Open on an ongoing basis throughout the year
Awarding institution: OECD
Duration: One to six months (extendable for a period of another six months; on a full-time basis, 40hrs/week
Around 700 euros per full month of work will be granted to interns for the living costs by the OECD.
Who can apply?
Internships are open to students who:
- Are from any country (OECD member and non-member country).
- Are enrolled in a full-time accredited degree program for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline relating to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have a strong command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working-level knowledge of, or enthusiasm to learn the other.
- Have an understanding of other languages used at the OECD would be a benefit;
- Have concrete quantitative and IT skills;
- Possess outstanding drafting and communication skills;
- Are able to work in a multicultural and international team environment
Successful candidates will undertake research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
For programs in corporate functions, successful candidates will be contributing to one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Successful applicants are expected to work distantly until further notice.
- The starting date of the program depends upon the hiring team’s schedule and your availability date, so remember to specify the date and duration of your availability.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- The result will be notified within three months after the application.
- And, if your application is unsuccessful, you are welcome to apply again for the next vacancy opening. Please try to meet the requirements until then.
Vacancies will be published on the dates below:
|1 March 2021
1 September 2021
|1 March 2022
1 September 2022
- Due to the high volume of the applications, OECD is unable to provide individual feedback on your result.
The selection process will proceed in four main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office, and deserving candidates move on to shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may ask the candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if selected, following a telephone interview and/or written test, you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online through the organization’s online application platform.
For additional information regarding this program, visit the official link.