OWHC-AP World Heritage Cities Photo Contest 2020 (USD 5,100 award)Competition UNESCO
The application for the Intangible Cultural Heritage Center for Asia-Pacific (ICHCAP) is now open. It is worth noting that OWHC-AP reaches to the harmonious coexistence of people and World Heritage and annually awards a number of awards to those who are living with World Heritage in the Asia-Pacific region.
So, take a picture of people living with UNESCO World Heritage or capture the moments of life in World Heritage Cities in the Asia-Pacific Region and join it!
Application Deadline: August 16, 2020
Awarding institution: UNESCO-ICHCAP
Result Notification: August 31, 2020 (could change)
Theme: The Moment of New-Normal Life in World Heritage Cities (WHC)
Number of awards: 20 with varying values
Awards and Prizes
* First Prize (1), 2,000 USD
* Second Prize (1), 1,500 USD
* Third Prize (3) 1,000 USD
* Prize of Excellence (5), 500 USD
* Special Favorites (10), 100 USD
- Everyone who loves World Heritage Cities can apply.
– If the work of a winner is recognized as plagiarism or has received an award from another contest, the prize will be cancelled.
– Any legal issues concerning portrait rights or copyright infringements resulting from the contest are absolutely the legal responsibility of the contender.
– Penalties derived by incorrect information written on the application form are the sole responsibility of the contestant
– OWHC-AP is given the copyrights and ownership concerning the award-winning pieces and they can be used for OWHC-AP’s promotional and commercial purpose. All submitted works to the Photo Contest will not be returned to the participant.
Notification of results
The result will be announced on the official channels of OWHC-AP and will be communicated individually to the applicants.
Applicants have to fill out the application form and submit that along with submitting photo files to ICHCHP through the given email. While applying, applicants should consider the following specifications.
- Download the application form for the contest.
2. File size must be more than 3MB and over 3500 pixels of the length
3. Format must be JPEG or TIFF.
4. NO more than 3 pieces per person entry is allowed.
5. Background of the photo should be one of the member cities of OWHC-AP
(Please refer to the list of member cities of OWHC-AP on the website)
Submission email: [email protected]
Direct your inquiries regarding the contest to [email protected] if any.
For additional information, please refer to the official announcement link.