Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics
Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences
The focus of the program is to educating future decision-makers and senior engineers of information and land management projects, national authorities for mapping, photogrammetry, land consolidation, cadaster, forestry, agriculture, rural and urban planning or environment monitoring.
The course contains scientific and practice-oriented modern digital workstations and education.
The main topics in the field of geoinformatics are the acquisition, storage, analysis, retrieval and display of spatially related data, concerning both earth’s physical features and the man-made environment.
Level of study: Master degree
Field of study:
- Architecture and Design
- Civil engineering
- Building Physics
- Computer Science
- Business management
Degree awarded: Master of science
Instruction language: English
Duration: 2 years with 2 months of language preparation
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be from developing countries
- Applicants must have an academic background of photogrammetry, geodesy, civil engineering, land surveying, agriculture, cartography, forestry, geography, and geology.
- Applicants who are involved as decision-makers or project engineers in the acquisition, administration, and use of geodata in the context of geoinformation systems, photogrammetry, and remote sensing.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, geodesy, geography, agriculture, forestry or corresponding degrees of other professions related to geodata.
- Have two years of professional work experience
- English language proficiency, TOEFL (IBT 79, PBT 550) IELTS 6-certificate
- Must have a good mathematical and computer background
Deadline: April 15th, 2020
- For DAAD scholarship details click here here
- University diploma and transcript
- University entrance certificate
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- photo in Passport size
- English or German language proof
- University application form
- DAAD application form
How to apply:
- Fill the application form, print and submit wither documents
- Send your documents to the address below:
Hochschule fur Technik Stuttgart
Postfach 10 14 52
70013 Stuttgart GERMANY
For more information click here: her