Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Duration 2 4 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 1353
South Asian University is an international university established in 2010 by eight members of SAARC such as Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, India, Maldives, Bangladesh, Nepal.
Application for masters and Ph.D. programs is open now with the great opportunity of getting scholarships for students from countries that are a member of SAARC. There are three kinds of scholarships available in SAU. President’s Scholarship, Silver Jubilee scholarships, and SAU Merit Scholarship.
Indian Government offers SAARC Silver Jubilee Scholarships for the nationals of less developed countries including Afghanistan, Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.
Details of South Asian University Program:
Deadline: March 23, 2021
Entrance test: April 10-11, 2021
Program Start: July 26, 2021
Entrance exam fee: USD 10 (650 INR)
- Thimphu- Bhutan
- Chittagong and Dhaka
- Lahore and Karachi
Fields of study in master degree:
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- International Relations
- LLM ( master of laws)
- Applied mathematics
- Computer science
- International Relations
- Legal studies
Number of Silver Jubilee Scholarship:35
Scholarship Benefits SJB scholarships:
These scholarships cover the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Accommodation (hostel fee)
- Monthly allowance (INR 7000 for master degree and INR 25000 for PhD)
- a Start-allowance of 10000 INR
SAU President scholarship is awarded based on exam results in the entry exam and includes full tuition fees, hostel fees, and monthly allowance.
Duration of scholarship: in any kind of scholarship, it is awarded for one year and continued based on the academic performance of the student, discipline maintenance.
Who can apply:
Students who meet the following requirements can apply to South Asian University:
- Have finished 12 years of school and Hold a bachelor’s degree. (totally 15 years of education at least)
- Applicants who are in their last year of undergraduate-level can also apply.
- Meet the requirement of the field they apply
for more details on the eligibility, please visit the eligibility field on the SAU website.
How to apply
Applicants can apply online. they need to pay a $10 entrance exam fee. online by credit card/debit card and or net banking.
Required documents for registration:
- recent passport size photograph
- A colored ID card (Passport, Nation ID, Driving license, Election card, etc. ) each file size should not exceed 200 KB.
Applicants who can pay the application fee online, should also apply online and fill the application. they should pay 10 dollars equal to 770 AFN to the following account and upload the receipt scan in application or send the receipt to the email [email protected] and state the name, registration ID and the courses you apply.
|Name of the Account Holder :||Mohammad Arif|
|Bank Name :||Islamic Bank of Afghanistan|
|Branch Name :||Pol-e-Surkh|
|Account Number :||02103100008107|
|Account Type :||MUD/SA/AFN|
For more information about the university, scholarship and its admission please visit SAU Website
- 15000 Russian Scholarships for International Students 2021-22 (All Degrees)
- Netherlands Orange Knowledge programme scholarship 2021-2022
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship for the Academic Year 2021-2022
- 85 Romania Scholarships for all degrees
- 140 Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program for Postgraduate Degree
- 60 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES) 2021-22
- Azerbaijan Scholarships for Afghanistan and OIC Countries
Download the Samples of questions: