Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) Master Scholarship in Computer Science and Software EngineeringScholarship/Fellowship Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT)
The applications for the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) MA in computer science and software engineering are now open. The SIT program is flexible and adaptable to many diverse individual circumstances. It is available both onsite in Schaffhausen and in an online offering, as well as a combination of both. Every year, SIT offers qualified students demanding scholarships and the possibility of a second year in one of its partner universities in Europe, the USA, and Asia. So, apply for this program and become part of the next generation of digital leaders by holding a degree of SIT.
- August 2, 2020 – Non-EU student
- September 1, 2020 – Swiss citizens and EU candidates
Study mode: it is a flexible program and can be conducted in three formats: Via residential learning at SIT campus, online, or via recorded lectures.
Host University: Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT)
Degree level: Master of Science in Computer Science and Software Engineering (MSc CS-SE)
Program start: September 14, 2020
Language of instruction: English
Program duration: About 3-4 semesters (two years), 120 – 140 ECTS
- Classic program September 2020-June 2022
- Fast lane program September 2020-February 2022
SIT offers different categories of Scholarship, which tuition fees and living costs. For further information about the fees and costs, please contact the admissions team via [email protected]
- World-class technical teaching
The master is designed and taught by prominent professors and researchers from all across the world and is inspired by Nobel Prize winners and high-performing business leaders.
Teaching entails a combination of lectures, seminars, and combined e-learning, with lectures available online, broadcast live or recorded for offline study.
- A program both deep and broad for technology leaders
- Entrepreneurial feeling and can-do mentality
- Strong liaisons with industry & other leading partners
- High-tech & high-touch study atmosphere
- SIT welcomes applications from talented students from all over the world.
- Brilliant graduates who have completed a bachelor’s in science or engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution recognized in the Swiss system;
- hold a bachelor’s in a discipline different from computer science or engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss HE system; or
- Pass an interview with the master’s admission committee who may admit having a degree different from MSc in CS -SE
NOTE: Spaces are limited to the SIT master’s program. If you are confident you have the perfect blend of technical acumen and entrepreneurial spirit, apply for the opportunity to join its September 2020 intake.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online for this program, but before applying, you should complete online registration. Afterward, SIT will send you the application portal to complete your application.
For more details of the program, read on the SIT website.