Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 4
Fields of study MBA
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration One Year
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
Do you want to pursue your master’s degree program in Business Administration at a world-class and high ranked University such as the University of Oxford? If yes, you can apply to Skoll Scholarship at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School to pursue your master’s degree program. This scholarship is offered in a competitive process for students from Afghanistan and other countries listed in the eligible countries below.
So, if you want to be an entrepreneur and pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental problems and create a positive change in the world, do consider applying for this amazing opportunity.
Details of Skoll MBA Scholarship
Host Institution: Said Business School, University of Oxford
Funder: Skoll Foundation
Field of Study: MBA
Number of scholarships: 4 sets/ year
Duration: one year
Start date: September 2021
Benefits of studying at University of Oxford:
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Meet internationally-recognized entrepreneurs, leaders, investors.
- Develop and learn professional, leadership and business skills
- Upgrade your community impact
- Get the membership of Skoll scholar alumni community
What does Skoll Scholarship provide?
- Full tuition fee (£59490)
- Living stipend at least £14,985
Who can apply to Skoll Scholarship?
Applicants taking entrepreneurial action for a positive impact who meet the following requirements can apply.
- Have identified opportunities and taken action to make a positive social impact
- At least three years of work experience in affecting change through entrepreneurial approaches, For instance, established a startup or social venture or created a social impact through an organization
- Making an impact with a focus on system change
- Having personal qualities of a social entrepreneur such as perseverance, action orientation, willing to take the risk, and problem-solution skills
- You are a force for good; diligent and persistent and have a tendency for discovering solutions to tackle the challenges
- Be able to demonstrate why the Oxford MBA is helping to develop their career
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Online application form
- Bachelor degree certificate
- GMAT/ GRE score
- English test (if required)
- Two references (professional/academic)
- Required application essays
Applicants can apply through the online application system. Applicants are required to:
- Register yourself here to connect with the school and keep yourself up-to-date on the next deadlines.
- Apply to the MBA program at Said Business School, the University of Oxford by the application period.
- Upload your essays for the Skoll scholarship and submit your application. Do give yourself a one-week time to answer essay questions.
- Successful applicants will receive an email mentioning the second phase of application for the Skoll Scholarship and they should be in contact with the email to get aware of the next steps.
To apply for an admissions fee waiver, send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]. Please apply for the fee waiver prior to submitting your MBA application
When to apply?
- Deadline to apply for the MBA program and submit a scholarship essay: January 8, 2021
- Result of MBA acceptance: March 20, 2021
- Scholarship reference and logistics form submission: Early April 2021
- Virtual Interview: End April/early May 2021
- Final interview: May 2021
- Result: May 2021
Note: an application fee for the MBA program is £150
For more information regarding the scholarship, eligibility criteria, and applicants’ background relevance, please visit the official website of Skoll Scholarship.