Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Textile And Ready Made Clothing Technology
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
DAAD offers Scholarship through DAAD scholarship development-related fields (EPOS) for international students to study Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology at university of Technische Universitat Dresden
The Technische Universitat Dresden dates back to the Technische Bildungsanstalt Dresden which is one of the largest and best universities in Germany, TU Dresden is now a multidisciplinary university, offering humanities, science, and medicine.
Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology Course focus:
The program focusses on three different objectives:
- First: those applicants who understand the field of expertise in its complexity, is acquainted with highly innovative fields of research, the main focus of the program is on the world’s leading textile machinery manufacturers in Germany and the processing of textile high-performance materials for technical applications, qualified students will be entered for the Ph.D. program.
- Second: graduates will work in classical textile and clothing industries, and mainly the focus of the course will be in technical applications.
- Third: the course consists of 12 compulsory modules, the modules are offered during the first three semesters and the first six weeks of the fourth semesters.
The program is open for applicants who are:
- leading technical functions including the management and marketing of the textile, clothing and ready-made clothing industries.
- expert in institutions of education and research as well as in agencies and government departments of developing countries
- working with national or international organizations. At least about two years
Level of study: Master degree
Germany and English
- The applicant’s academic background must be in Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Textile Technology, Ready-Made Clothing Engineering, Ready-Made Clothing Technology, Textile Finishing.
- Have two years of work experience in the related field
- The applicants graduated year must not be more than 6 years
- Have German language skill minimum DSH 2 or Test DaF (level 4) for October 2020
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Duration: two years with 6 months for preparation of German language
- Application form
- I passport photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of passport or identity card
- High school diploma
- University diploma and transcript
- Note: all documents must be translated into German and English.
- DAAD application form
- Current proof of German language
Details of scholarships:
For information about DAAD scholarship click here
How to apply:
Fill the online application form using the application button, then print the application form, sign and send them with other documents to address below:
Technische Universität Dresden
c/o uni-assist e.V.
for DAAD scholarship:
Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Textilmaschinen und Textile Hochleistungswerkstofftechnik (ITM)
Dr.-Ing. Kathrin Pietsch
Note: when applicants register themselves as online they will receive an application number and you need to mention the application number whenever you contact the university.
For more information, please visit the university website