TRACE Investigative Reporting Fellowship for journalists (fully-funded)Scholarship/Fellowship Alfred Friendly Press Partners (AFPP)
The TRACE Investigative Reporting Fellowship is designed for supporting investigative journalism, publications, videos, and relevant projects that encourage greater commercial transparency and developed anti-bribery education. Moreover, during the fellowship, applicants will spend a three-week orientation and training seminar at the Missouri School of Journalism in Columbia. Besides, the fellowship will cover all expenses of the participants. And will access to the working opportunity as well. Above all, interested people can apply to this full-funded program.
Duration: 5 months
Deadline: 16 September 2020
Program developer: Alfred Friendly Press Partners
- The fellowship program will cover all the applicant’s expenses, including international and domestic US traveling costs, health insurance, monthly stipend.
- Providing practical work in reporting, editing, producing, and editorial decision-making that will help the participants to learn professionally.
- Engage them with technological change during the industry.
- Equip the fellows to learn a practical understanding of the function and outstanding of the free press in American society.
- Knowledge exchange program with other colleagues.
- Providing networking opportunities with free press institutions and journalists in the US and other counterparts from other countries.
- Complete application form.
- Details curriculum vitae and resume, including the professional and educational background. Moreover, add the job achievements and responsibilities not more than two pages.
- Essay about the following topics about 400 to 800 words in English:
- Explain your experience related to the journalist field, career plans and goals, and the working situation outside your home newsroom and what you will share with others.
- Describe the specific goals you want to achieve if you become the TRACE fellow.
- Two reference letters from someone who knows your personality, character, background, etc.
- Employer’s endorsement
- Four Links of articles that published or broadcast stories that express your interests and abilities in English translations.
- A recent photo that was taken in the last six months.
- Photocopy or scan of press credentials, press pass, or equivalent of you.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of driver’s license if available
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Tokyo University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships in Japan (Fully Funded)
- Maxwell King PhD Scholarship at Monash University, Australia
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship for International Students
How to apply:
Eligible applicants should download the application form, complete, and submit them through email. email@example.com
please mention the TRACE Fellowship application AFPP on the subject line of your email.
Please have a look at the program official website for more information