Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
DAAD Scholarships for Tropical Forestry master program at Technical University of Dresden
Location: Tharandt, Germany
If you are qualified graduates to meet the standards required for careers in governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as enterprises on national or international levels, and aim to design your profile professionally, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Level of study: Mater program
Field of study:
- Natural and social science
- Economics and organization
- Project planning
Instruction language: English
level of study: Master program
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Duration: Two years and two months of language preparation for DAAD successful applicants
- For DAAD scholarship; 30 October 2020
- For self-finance; 31 May 2020
- You can join to the university both by scholarship and self-finance
- The mentioned program will be covered by DAAD and some other Scholarships
- Please visit the DAAD eligibility and criteria here
- click for other opportunity lists here
- Educate and qualified future experts
- The main focus will be given towards adaptive approach of changing conditions of society
- Focus in forestry in tropical and subtropical regions
- Development of scientifically based, innovative and sustainable management concepts for natural forests, forest plantations, agroforestry system
- The program will cover lectures, practical and thesis writing in four modules.
Who can apply:
- Applicants with academic background of forestry science, agriculture, biology, environment social sciences or other related scientific disciplines.
- Applicants must have two years of professional work experience
- Diploma and transcript of the lastest degree.
- English language proficiency; TOEFL (IBT 80, PBT 550), IELTS 6.5
- Certificate of English as a medium of instruction at former university
- Supported documents:
- Motivation letter (2 pages)
- Research concept note (2 pages)
- High school diploma
- University transcript and diploma or other equivalent degree to bachelor.
- Recommendation letter one form your academic place, one form employer
- Employment Certificates.
- Two photo
- English language proof
- DAAD application form
- Bank Statment for self-funded.
- Note: all of your verified documents must be in German of English language, your recommendation letter must have a letterhead, signature and official stamp and recent date, your CV and motivation letter must have Hand-sign with recent date on each page.
How to apply:
- Please send all your documents to [email protected]
- After approval of your documents, you must send the hard copy of your documents to the university
for more details, please visit the university website