UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship (UTS-GAS) for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree [fully-funded]Scholarship/Fellowship Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS)
The applications for UTS scholarships are open. Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) offers fully-funded scholarships for international students to join UTS through the Global Ambassador Scholarship program for 2020/2021 A.Y. to Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa’s undergraduate and Master’s program.
The Sumbawa University of Technology is calling for applications within offers for a global perspective and profound practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services. In Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa, you will explore ways to evolve your mind and horizon globally, and yet your practices impact directly the local community. So, apply for this if you are interested in studying in Indonesia.
Admission deadline: 18 August 2020
Selection and interview: 25 August 2020
Admission result declaration: 27 August 2020
Levels: Undergraduate and Master
The scholarship funding covers:
- Round trip travel expense
- The undergraduate tuition fee per annum for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate tuition fee per annum for a maximum of two years
- Accommodation (shared room)
- Monthly allowance
International students should:
a. be Non-Indonesian citizen
b. have a high enthusiasm to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
c. demonstrate academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
d. have a good knowledge of English
e. have completed high school (for undergraduate level) and 4-year undergraduate program (for Master’s degree)
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A copy bank account statement (submitted after the admission result announced);
- Personal statement, expressing that the candidate will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will abide by the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English translation copy of degree certificate/diploma;
- An English translation copy of academic transcript;
- Passport size photos in white background, the file should not exceed 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (min. validity of 18-months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24-month visa application);
- Health certificate (submitted after the admission result announced);
- Certificate of English Proficiency (optional); and
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (optional).
All documents must be in English.
How to apply?
All applicants must submit the filled out application form along with required documents to the below email address.
Submission email: [email protected]
- All documentation will be screened by the team of the International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee.
- Admission Office (PMB) wiould publish the selected applicants to advance to the interview.
- The selected applicants will be interviewed via an online platform.
- The participant will receive admission result via e-mail (kindly check your e-mail regularly)
- And, the successful applicants proceed to the enrolment registration online.
For more details of the scholarship, refer to the university’s website.