Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Water Resources and Environmental Management
Leibniz University of Hannover
Location: northern Germany
Institution: Leibniz Universitat Hannover is situated adjacent to the famous baroque gardens of Herrenhausen, this university has nearly 30,000 students and offers different programs.
Level of study: Master program
The main focus of the program is qualifying young international professionals for responsible, leading position in research agencies, consulting companies as well as national and international organizations in the fields of water resources and environmental management.
Other focuses of study:
Water resources management, Sanitary Engineering, Computer and informatics, Hydrological Modelling, Hydraulic, Ecology, Environmental Economics, Solid Waste Management, Environmental and Coastal Management, Environmental Data analysis.
Instruction language: English
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Duration: two academic years with two months of language preparation
Who can apply?
- Applicant must be from developing countries
- Applicants must have civil and environmental or related area, academic background
- Have a bachelor degree with a good grade (+B.Sc)
- Two years of professional work experience
- Language proficiency; TOEFL (IBT 80, PBT 550, CBT 213), IELTS 6.0
- School diploma
- University diploma and transcript
- Curriculum Vitae with a hand signature
- Motivation letter with a hand signature
- Language proof
- DAAD application form
- two letters of the application form.
- Online application form
- Other special or professional awards or any experience certificate (optional)
- Each program have a different application deadline and you can apply according to your study area fine the date of each program here
- for DAAD scholarship is 30 September of 2020.
For more information click throw university official link