Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 10
Duration 7 Months
About Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG):
IDLG was established by a Presidential decree in June 2007. It reassigned the responsibilities of the Civil Administration unit of the Ministry of the Interiors to a newly-built independent directorate.
Position Title: Phone Monitor
Job Location: Kabul
Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: As per the salary policy
Vacancy #: REACH/IDLGHR/007
No of Positions: 10
Contract duration: Seven months
Working experience: 2 years
Expiry date: 19 October 2020
About the CCNPP and Reach/ Dastar Khan-e- Mili Project:
The Citizens’ Charter is an inter-ministerial, multi-sectorial NPP, where several Ministries have collaborated to provide basic services to urban and rural communities across the country.
The REACH/Dastar Khan-e- Mili project is designed to provide relief to the urban and rural communities in need to reduce the poverty level in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The REACH Project is divided into four COMPONENTS, as follows:
1st C: REACH Rural
2nd C: REACH Urban
3rd C: REACH Kabul
4th C: Project Management, Communication, and Monitoring
IDLG is looking for 10 Phone Monitors and is responsible for the Management of component 2 of the REACH program in the fourteen cities. The incumbents will work in the realm of this project.
- Ensure timely and effective post-monitoring of the aid package distribution, documentation, and PIU level reporting linked with SIG/REACH.
- Carry out random sampling based on post-monitoring of the SIG/REACH project by filling the monitoring form #3 and form #4 and by interviewing the beneficiary HH and CPM via phone
- Enter the correct data of the monitoring form #3 and Form #4 to the MIS system in close coordination with the PIU MIS Unit
- Report monitoring finding and problems to Sr. Monitoring and Reporting Officer on a daily basis
- Undertake quality assurance/ random check to ensure the validity and inclusiveness of data gathered
- Maintain confidentiality of names and telephone numbers of people surveyed
- In the event of any mistake, gaps, deviations, and any post-monitoring findings from the SIG/REACH project implementation, closely follow up with the relevant FPs, CPM committees, and any other parties involved in the project execution.
- Ensure well-timed preparation of the weekly/monthly reports and submit to the PIU M&E unit on a timely basis.
- Ensure all the relevant documentation of the post-monitoring of the assistance response package is appropriately kept and recorded both in soft and hard forms.
- Prepare a weekly plan of the activities that will clearly set out what he/she is to implement in the following week. Then, they will submit this plan to his/her direct supervisor on each weekend.
- And any other duties that might be assigned by the supervisor.
- 12th Grade/High School along with 2 years of working experience
How to apply?
Qualified interested afghan applicants can submit their updated CV with a comprehensive Application Letter, including a phone number or address. Please email your application to:
Submission Email: [email protected]
Please include the [vacancy number, position title, and the province you are applying for] in the subject line of your email, or else, your application wouldn’t qualify.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted or a written test.
Note: Female applicants are strongly welcome to apply for these positions. IDLG observes a positive discrimination policy towards women in the recruitment process.