Terms and conditions
It is important you read this agreement and agree. This website, located at www.O4af.com is owned and operated by “O4af Inc.”. The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “O4af” refer to O4af owners located in Afghanistan. The terms “Site”, “this website” refers to “O4af.com”.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by O4af.com and its freelance helpers, its employees, owners and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of O4af. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those Sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, O4af.com, its writers, owners take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
O4af makes no warranty that the Site or the content is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
All O4af users, and visitors to O4af.com must abide by the following rules in relation to their access to and use of this website:
- You must only make lawful use of O4af.com. You are specifically prohibited from: (i) using any data mining or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (ii) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site or the content by using, framing or similar navigational technology; (iii) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe as any party for any part of the Site if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and (iv) using the Site or content other than for its intended purpose.
- You must not use or access the Site in a way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site to be damaged, its performance to be impaired or access to the Site to be interrupted or hindered.
- You must not provide any content which infringes, violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright, trademark or trade secret of another party; you must not perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, torturous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- You may not use or access O4af.com, or any materials displayed on the Site, for any commercial purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, posting or sending to other members’ advertisements, commercial messages or solicitations for products or services without the prior written consent.
- You are responsible for any photographs, text or other materials that you may upload to the Site for sharing with other members. You must not upload to O4af.com any materials, or make statements through the Site, or post links to other websites which contain materials, which are misleading, defamatory, disrespectful, insulting, abusive, obscene, sexually explicit or vulgar or which tend to incite racial or other hatred or infringe the proprietary, data protection, privacy or other rights of any person or are otherwise illegal.
Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the internet, data, e-mail, privacy and the transmission of technical data.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Site belong to O4af or its licensors. You may view and print materials on the Site and make reasonable personal use of those materials, including reasonable copying. You may not use framing techniques to display this Site, any part of it or any other proprietary materials of O4af. You may create hyperlinks to the O4af.com home page as long as the link does not use our logos or graphics and does not refer to O4af or any person or website associated with O4af in a manner which is false, misleading or derogatory.
You retain ownership of all the content you post on the website including but not limited to posts, comments, information, etc.
In addition to this, by submitting content to this website, you grant us non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
O4af.com only acts as an agent for promoting the events and collecting payment for the tickets on the behalf of the organizer. Event organizers will be responsible for any changes in the event schedule or any other activities associated with the events which results in user’s dissatisfaction. And in such cases, event organizers should be wholly and solely responsible for dealing with users complaints and queries. Users along with the tickets bought on O4af.com, may also need to present some supporting documents such as ID proof, etc. The requirement of this additional document solely depends on the event organizer. You may not be allowed to enter the event without this document. O4af is not liable for any such condition and you will not be allowed to claim in refund in such case.
Any one who claim the copyright of the material provided on any part of the this website,can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and it can be deleted up on request in 1-4 days.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com