Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 20
Duration 18 Months
Opportunity ID 90433
About Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG):
Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG) is an afghan company that has been providing remarkable and satisfactory turn-key business services to more than 220 international companies in Afghanistan since 2009. AHG employs over 200 full-time and highly qualified Afghans to produce tailor-made professional services to its clients throughout Afghanistan.
Position Title: Junior Business Advisor
Job locations: Kabul, Balkh, Nangarhar, Herat
Functional area: Business Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
Vacancy #: 0430
Salary: As per the NTA salary scale
Organization: Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG)
Working experience: 1-2 years
Contract duration: 18 months
Probation period: 3 months
Contract type: Fixed-term
Gender: Male/ Female
Closing date: 10 December 2020
Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG) is looking for 20 Junior Business Advisors who will work at the company’s main office. Eligible applicants can apply after reading the details below and apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support project Sr. Business Advisor during the project lifespan.
- Support client businesses to adopt improved financial management and standard operating procedures.
- Help Sr. Business Advisor with the initial evaluation of clients’ business operating systems.
- Help Sr. Business Advisor in preparing business action plan for each business.
- Assist project team in maintaining professional relationships with businesses.
- In close cooperation with the Sr. Business Advisor, develop business action plans.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Understanding of Afghanistan’s job market, know micro, small, and medium business enterprises in Afghanistan.
How to apply?
Qualified applicants should submit a Cover Letter and Resume. Please mention the “Position Title” and “Work Province” in the Cover letter, and save the documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’ (e.g., Saifi, Hamid).
After you prepare your CV, you can submit it online.
To apply for a separate province, click on the name of the respective province below.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. It will only contact the shortlisted candidates for interviews.
Note: The applicants must submit their CVs using this format.