Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 26
Duration 1 Month
About AMR Group:
AMR was officially initiated in January 2015 with the aim of filling a critical information gap in the media and marketing sectors. The founding mission of the agency is to generate actionable insights for its clients in a credible, transparent, and reasonable way for private sector businesses wishing to maximize their advertising budgets.
Position Title: Data Collector
Job locations: Kabul, Nangarhar, Kunduz, Balkh, Kandahar, Herat
Functional area: Research-Survey
Employment Type: Part-time
Vacancy #: AMR1
Salary: 15,000 AFG/month + 3,000 AFG transportation cost and 2,000 AFG mobile credit
Organization: AMR Group
Working experience: Fresh
Contract duration: 1 month(s)
Contract type: Project-based
Gender: Male and Female
Education: A minimum of high school degree
Closing date: 15 December 2020
AMR Group is recruiting 26 Data Collectors who will work for the implementation of its survey project in various provinces. Eligible applicants can apply after reading the details below and apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Data collectors will conduct surveys at small, medium, and large neighborhood shops and grocery stores to gather information on the beverage market.
- They are expected to work between 4-5 hours daily (with transportation time taken into account), carry out 15-20 surveys of retail locations per day, and work 5 days per week.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Having basic proficiency in English is a must.
- Must have a smartphone with a functional camera and GPS locator.
How to apply?
Interested applicants must apply online through jobs.af website, fill in the form, and submit their CVs.