Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 30
Language of Instruction EnglishPersian
About Noman Sadat Institute of Higher Education
The Noman Sadat University is an educational center devoted to providing high-quality education to students. The Sadat Institute of Higher Education started its operation in the fields of Pharmacy and Stomatology. Furthermore, the institution is an academic center is equipped with modern laboratories, cadre hospital, electronic systems, Libraries, a big hall for conferences, and modern classes
Teaching Job Details:
Position Title: Lecturer/Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: According to the organization’s salary scale
Number of Jobs: 30
Vacancy #: 000
Organization: Numan Sadat Institute of Higher Education
Years’ of experience: 1 year
Contract duration: Permanent
Closing date: February 11, 2021
The Noman Sadat Institute of Higher Education is hiring 30 University Lecturers to teach in the different departments of Pharmacy and Stomatology faculties. Also, the university is looking for applicants for these positions:
- Dean of Stomatology Faculty
- Dean of Pharmacy Faculty
- Vice-Chancellor for Students’ Affairs
- Carry out laboratory work, implement field and academic activities with students.
- Participate in educational conferences, committees, conferences, and academic councils.
- Contribute to and propose recommendation on the betterment of affairs of Faculty and institute for the purpose of further development
- Upgrading the academic level and gaining academic skills at the faculty.
- Accept responsibility to work on the development of the department and university to enhance the curriculums.
- Collaborate with other lecturers in the preparation of lectures, notes, practical instruction, and educational duties.
- Conduct and contribute to research programs.
- Perform other related duties according to the Higher Education Law.
- The applicant should be a national of Afghanistan.
- Should have a medical certificate.
- The applicants should have a GPA of 75% in bachelor’s degree, 80% in Master’s degree and those with a degree from a foreign university should have at least Grade B.
- The applicant should be free from criminal activities.
- Your transcript should have been written in one of the national languages for domestic applicants.
- Being fluent in the English language or any other international language.
- The person should not have more than one chance during their university study.
- Those who have received their degree from foreign countries should have certified their documents at the Ministry of Higher Education.
How to apply for these positions?
Eligible and interested candidates should send their updated CV and copy of their educational documents through the below email address before 11/2/2021.
Note: Please mention the position title in the subject line of your email.
Alternatively, applicants can submit their applications to Noman University in person.
Send the CV to: [email protected]