Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 600
Opportunity ID 73595
Cordaid has announced the call for nominations for the provincial circle of allies. This circle be created through the projected called: Creating Access for inclusive Peace process in Afghanistan. this project is funded by Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FDCO).
Number of jobs: 600
- Sare Pol
The provincial Circle of Allies members would be comprised of 20 representatives in 30 provinces of Afghanistan including the following: (Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Helmand, Wardak, Baghlan, Kunduz, Bameyan, Daikundi, Nimroz, Laghman, Takhar, Kapisa, Parwan, Panjshir, Jawzjan, Badakhshan, Mazar e Sharif, Paktiya, Paktika, Logar, Badghis, Sare Pul, Fareyab, Samangan, Uruzgan, Ghazni, Khost, Zabul).
The member of Provincial Circle of Allies are composed of :
- individuals from different backgrounds
- Representative from civil society, international community and international organization who are committed to a peacefull country.
- Local government officials
The member of Circle of allies will be responsible to transfer the peace messages and updates to the people in their areas. In addition, the collect concerns and demands of their people from the peace process and any possible agreement and share them with provincial women core group for peace and provincial outreach group to further advocate adn follow up.
They are also Acting as peace supporters and activists who expand the social peace through this ally.
- Acting voluntarily to support peace initiatives and raise their voices throughout the peace process to ensure the consideration of all concerns and demands of all people.
- Spreading peace messages among the people and in community
- Organizing small gatherings and discussions among their people to share the issues related to peace process and transfer people concerns and demands from the process to Provincial Women Core Group for peace and Provincial outreach Group.
- Supporting two mentiond groups in their provinces.
- Joining peace initiatives and events
The member of allies will be committed to peaceful Afghanistan. They will support and facilitate peace initiatives in their communities.
Who can apply?
From mentioned groups in the parts of Circle of allies.
- Be at least 18 years
- Interested in volunteer participation
- Be active in related province and have good communication with local community
- Have the time to participate in meetings and sessions
- having communication with Jirga and local council is an asset
How to apply?
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to the submission emails before October 15, 2020.
After reviewing the CVS, sucessful candidates will be notified.
The selection will be based on motivation, networking and engagement with the local community.