Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Research
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 2 Weeks
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 109456
Academic Hive Research Bootcamp is a 2-week intensive training for scholars to build in-depth knowledge and skills for research. The agenda covers proposal writing, data analytics and publication hacks intended to prepare and position you as a research leader in your organization. Moreover, the training is designed to boost the capacity of young scholars and academics with an in-depth understanding of contemporary research practices and how to apply them.
Deadline: Ongoing until start of the program.
Organizer: Academic Hive
Duration: March 8-19 2021 (five days a week, three hours/day)
Traning fee: 90$
By completing this program, you will:
- Gain research-based skill building in a supportive environment surrounded by like-minded colleagues with fun and personalized activities.
- Get help with all stages of your research, from finding a topic to preparing for a presentation.
● Get one-on-one professional support according to your specific research requirements
● Enjoy coaching, mentoring and collaborate with seasoned researchers within academia and industry.
● Find access to a global network of research experts
● Access to customizable research and data analysis templates
● Get a database of high-impact open-access journals
● Access to research grant opportunities and funded-research positions
● Earn an internationally-recognized certificate of participation
- Earn a $100 research publishing grant.
- At the end of the training, participants will be better equipped for a problem-solving career.
The program is meant to help you:
- Master the art of research writing and how to apply different modern scientific methods convincing enough to win that grant or scholarship.
- Analyze both quantitative and qualitative data using various statistical techniques and analytical software.
- Articulate your finding, publish in high-impact factor journals and other well-known outlets.
Who can participate?
This program is open for:
● Higher education/research students interested in using their thesis or dissertation
● Early-career researchers in any position
● Research supervisors wishing to learn cutting-edge research techniques
● Anyone seeking to conduct quality inter and multidisciplinary research
● Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making
●Those interested in Grant-writing and winning
● Scholars interested in publishing their research outcomes in high-impact factor journals
- There is no age limit to participation and applicants had better demonstrate high motivation in improving their research skills and competencies.
How to apply?
You can apply for this training by enrolling online.
Read more about the Bootcamp and its facilitators in the official link.